EVERYDAY MAKEUP LOOK

To see how I do my everyday makeup look, click here!

Here is just a flatlay of the products I use daily to achieve a natural, glowy makeup look. I'm absolutely loving the Maybelline Fit Me matte poreless foundation. The hype around this foundation in the beauty community can really be justified with the coverage of this makeup product - it gives you full coverage but not full enough that it gets cakey. One thing that lets it down though is the absence of the pump!! I always end up wasting product which is pretty sad :(

Also, I want to put attention on the Naked 2 basics palette - I think it is so convenient! It has all matte shades of neutral hues, particularly cool tones. I love it and I use it religiously so 10/10 would recommend!

Lastly, I absolutely adore the Models Prefer highlighter - ahh it gives me life! It's pretty good quality for a drugstore product which really impressed me the first time I swatched it. I use this so much and it will take me a really long time to get sick of this highlighter because it's that good!

Comments

Popular Posts