SKINCARE PRODUCT REVIEW: TEATREE MASK






So I got this sample of the 'Teatree healing solution essential mask' and I tried it out last night. I was fairly impressed with this mask so I thought I would write a review on it 🙂

I'll start off with the informational stuff about this brand - it's from a cosmetical brand called 'MEDIHEAL' that uses a highly concentrated formulation of natural materials and helps unbalanced skin become healthier by making it resistant to stress and restoring skin balance. 

I used this after I cleansed and toned my face - as I always do whenever I decide to use a face mask. When I opened the packet, I had to take out and carefully unfold the mask as it was quite delicate and seemed easy to rip. Then I placed the sheet on my face and let it sit for 20 minutes. While it was on my face, I couldn't make any facial expressions and I could even barely move my lips 😂 BUT it actually felt really nice & refreshing. After I removed the mask, there were residue of the teatree essence which I just gently patted on my skin. But the first thing I noticed was how glowing my skin looked. It felt super refreshing and it just gave my skin a healthy glow. Now just so you all know, this product doesn't give you instant results - it is most effective to use consecutively 2-3 times a week for a month. 

What this does - as it says on the packet - is it soothes irritated skin and evens out fine wrinkles.
Would I use it again? Definitely! As I've already said and will reiterate, it is really refreshing and it just leaves your skin looking healthy and glowing. Plus, it uses natural materials - however, I'm not entirely sure if it is paraben free since most of the writings on the packet is in Korean
😅 also, I'm not sure where I can get it from or how much it costs but I will surely do my research!
 
Overall, I think this product is pretty decent and I love that it's refreshing but to be frank, I don't think it's what my skin needs because 1) it doesn't get irritated and 2) wrinkles aren't a dilemma to me rn as I'm still young. However, I may (or will) come back to this product 20 years from now. I just hope I'll remember it!

Anyways, I hope you found this review helpful. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for anything that soothes your skin and evens out those stubborn wrinkles. Even if you're just looking for something that will refresh and de-stress your skin, I would check out this product.

Now don't think this is the end. I will be doing a lot more reviews on heaps more products in the near future. I've got a bunch of samples that were given to me by my sister & a friend so stay tuned! 🙂 

Comments

Popular Posts